Tuesday, August 18, 2015

2 weeks to go

With only two weeks to go until I start my maternity leave, I find myself running around desperate to complete several tasks. Not surprisingly, several items that should have happened in the beginning of the month got delayed and now I have to close them all before I go. While I try to do what I have to do, I also make sure that all files are available to anyone... just in case.

Last time I was either better organized or transitions were forced given I was changing job. This time, the plan is that I return to my current role, so if I leave a mess, some of it might still be there when I come back. So better not leave a mess for a smooth return in January.

Only 10 working days to go.

Well, that's assuming Pikachu will not make an early jump into this world.

No comments: