Sunday, February 5, 2012

My calendar has disappeared

In an attempt to synchronize my calendar via server instead of manually, i.e. via iTunes and a cable, I set up my phone to connect automatically to the server, the same way as the iPad does.
In theory this is a good idea.
In real life this turned into a disaster. My calendar disappeared from Outlook, and from the iPad which means from the server too. It only showed on the iPhone...well for a while until we managed to re-establish full connectivity between the three devices... thus loosing the Calendar on all three.
In summary, I have a whole week/month/year of meetings and gatherings ahead of me and no idea what/where/when.
Let's hope there is a back-up of my Calendar somewhere on the server and that IT can rescue it.
In the meantime if I'm supposed to meet with you, send me another invite.

No comments: